For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11-14

Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What we've been up to....



Planning....baking....decorating for.....





....a wedding!



Introducing Mr and Mrs Anthony Fender
The wedding was held at Rachael's sister's house. Everything was beautiful. Everyone worked so hard to make their special day a dream, and it honestly was. I can't wait to see all of the pictures from the wedding, I know they will be amazing! 

We were blessed with an amazing sunset during the reception. Lightening lit up the hills around us, giving a beautiful light show to end our evening. Couldn't have been more beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment