For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11-14

Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

All together!


In this photo, from left to right: Alyssa (daughter), Jenny (my sister), Dad, Mom, Wade (hubby), me, Dylan (3rd son), Anthony (1st son) and Brandon (2nd son).


This Christmas, my whole family was together for Christmas. This is the first time in 5 years that we have all be in one place for Christmas and it was such an amazing day. We had so much fun playing cards, playing the Wii, eating tons of goodies and good food, visiting about our lives and just enjoying the time together. Such a blessing this year, my sister was here and we had a great time reconnecting! I've missed her. :)

So many blessings from this Christmas season, this is just one. Praying you all had wonderful blessings this Christmas!

2 comments:

Freedom Acres Farm said...

So glad you had a lovely family visit this Christmas season!! Love the family picture too - except tell Brandon that "auntie" Brenda says he needs to stand up straight, tall, and proud!! She does not like it when young men slouch! Some day this advice will serve him well ;-)

Cinnamon said...

How exciting it is to have everyone together. What special memories~

~Cinnamon

Post a Comment