For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11-14

Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Thankful For Friday!

So much to be thankful for, so much I could share, so much I could ramble on about....but won't. Today I am SO thankful for the blessings the Lord has given to us...

  • My family
  • My hard working man that does all he can to provide the very best for our family
  • Friends near and far, in real life and online, that help me see things in new ways, and give me food for thought. Friends that listen, don't judge, love me for who I am and where I am and pray for me and with me to become the wife and mom I so desire to be.
  • This season of remembering the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. The baby that came and changed this world and that continues to change our world.
  • The many military men and women who serve our country, away from family and friends this season. Men and women that won't have time around the tree with their loved ones, who will be and are fighting for our freedom and way of life. The sacrifice of not only the one in uniform but also the families that they leave behind that continue on with life...missing their loved ones, holding down the fort and keeping the home fires burning.
  • Time to give thanks, show appreciation and remember the many blessings we have.
  • The fire burning in the wood stove that warms our home.
  • The lights on the tree, that give off a warm glow in the evening.
  • YOU...for visiting this blog and sharing my life here. I am blessed!
Enjoy this season. Take time to relax and enjoy your family and friends...all of the blessings you have received. Remember WHO is the reason for this season....Jesus Christ!

2 comments:

Cinnamon said...

Love your list!! So full of a grateful heart~

~Cinnamon

momoflots said...

Love reading your thankful list - it reminds me to look at my own blessings!! Did you survive the stormy weekend? We did alright and I am very thankful this morning that we DON"T have a creek in our backyard - usually I wish we did :0)!! All the homes in our area that have little creeks and streams are now pumping water out of their houses - a hard task!! I hope you are dry and cozy!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Post a Comment