- My family
- My hard working man that does all he can to provide the very best for our family
- Friends near and far, in real life and online, that help me see things in new ways, and give me food for thought. Friends that listen, don't judge, love me for who I am and where I am and pray for me and with me to become the wife and mom I so desire to be.
- This season of remembering the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. The baby that came and changed this world and that continues to change our world.
- The many military men and women who serve our country, away from family and friends this season. Men and women that won't have time around the tree with their loved ones, who will be and are fighting for our freedom and way of life. The sacrifice of not only the one in uniform but also the families that they leave behind that continue on with life...missing their loved ones, holding down the fort and keeping the home fires burning.
- Time to give thanks, show appreciation and remember the many blessings we have.
- The fire burning in the wood stove that warms our home.
- The lights on the tree, that give off a warm glow in the evening.
- YOU...for visiting this blog and sharing my life here. I am blessed!
Friday, December 10, 2010
Thankful For Friday!
So much to be thankful for, so much I could share, so much I could ramble on about....but won't. Today I am SO thankful for the blessings the Lord has given to us...