For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11-14

Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Thankful for Friday!

This week's list of things I'm thankful for is simple...It's been a LONG week! So much to be done, so much left to do and so very much on my heart and mind.

God has been SO faithful, even when I am not. So amazingly faithful in so many ways, too many ways to list. The biggest event of our week was a fender bender that I was in on Thursday afternoon. Thankfully, God protected us and everyone was totally fine. My new Yukon (new to us just before Thanksgiving) is not so new any longer. Not so pretty and I am not so thrilled about it all. BUT through it all I have remained thankful.

  • Thankful for the Lord's protection.
  • Thankful for my amazingly understanding and supportive husband.
  • Thankful for my 16 year old son who stood by my side the whole time I talked with an upset driver, upset with me for hitting him and rightfully so.
  • Thankful for our amazing insurance company who has made this whole process so much easier than I ever expected it to be. Even understanding when I tearfully told them about the accident and all that occurred at the time of it...even unnecessary information that they didn't need..just my silly unloading rant.
  • Thankful that my car is repairable and no permanent damage was done.
God has been good to us! We are blessed!

Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Regan Family Farm said...

This IS something to be thankful for...I'm so sorry about the accident, but very glad you are ok. Do be careful while you try to finish up all your baking :)
Merry CHRISTmas from the farm~

Kathy

momoflots said...

Oh, I'm so sorry!!! Such a bummer - although I'm so glad all are safe!! My son ran into someone a couple of months ago and watch him be so mad at himself was hard!! I'm glad the insurance company is being so nice - that is so helpful!!

Blessings to you this busy last week befor Christmas!! I hope you get to relax and enjoy!!

Blessings,
Christine

Post a Comment