For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11-14

Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

First of the Season!

Raspberries, so sweet and juicy! I do believe they are one of my favorite berries. Our raspberry canes are doing so amazingly well. Every year I am blessed with an abundance of wonderful berries. This past weekend, I picked the bowl of ripe berries. There have been a few ripe, here and there for the past week or so but this was the first "real" picking of the year. In another day or two, there will be more ready. Most of these berries will end up in the freezer for future smoothies and berry syrup to be used in fresh yogurt and on pancakes and waffles. There never seems to be an end to the ideas for these tasty berries. There also never seems to be enough berries for all of the ideas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment