For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11-14

Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A graduation and a new stage!


Tonight, we watched our 14 year old daughter graduate from 8th grade. Where has time gone? Amazing how fast she went from a little baby girl to this beautiful young woman. My goodness! :) The past 4 years of school for our little girl have seemed like a blink on some days and a lifetime on others. This graduation starts a new chapter in her life, and ours. High school is the next step...are we ready? Next year will be the beginning of a grand adventure, for sure!

We are so very proud of our little girl, almost a young woman. She has grown into such a beautiful young lady. We are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment