For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11-14

Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Strawberry Rhubarb Pie...Yum!




I made a pie with some of the strawberries I bought last week at the produce stand. It was SO good! When I was a kid, my aunt made this pie every summer. I LOVED it! I've never tried to make a pie, I've made a strawberry rhubarb cobbler, but the pie was amazing. Yummy! Not quite as good as my aunts, but still good. :) Thankfully I had a pan on the rack underneath the pie, it boiled over all over the catch pan. Made a lovely mess of the pie plate and the pan below. Still tasted good. Someday, I'll learn to make a pretty pie, not just a tasty one. After all, we eat with our eyes first...or so they tell me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment