For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11-14

Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Here comes the sun...

This morning while I was drinking my morning coffee and making blueberry pancakes for breakfast I caught a bit of the news. The weather forecast, to be exact. Guess what!? We are in for some summer weather around here after all! I had thought we were going to skip it this year and just have a wet season. :-) Thankfully, our area will see sunshine starting late tomorrow on through the next week. Saturday it could get up into the mid 80s! AWESOME! :-)

So, no more laundry for me until the sun comes out to stay and we will finally finish planting our garden for this year. YAY! In the mean time, I'll be working away in my kitchen. What's on the list?

*Yogurt
*Mozzarella
*Bread
*Cookies
*Boil potatoes for potato salad and hash browns this weekend
*Boil eggs for potato salad
*Make an apple crisp

Needless to say, the next two days in my kitchen will be busy. It's all good though, I'm looking forward to a break from the kitchen and a chance to get my hands in the dirt this weekend. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment