For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11-14

Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Oops...I did it again.

Well, once again I got ahead of myself. I was totally sure that this weekend was Father's Day weekend. Oh well...I guess that means I'm ahead of the game, right? :-) If only that were true in every area of life. Always being ahead would get boring anyway.

Yesterday we finished planting our garden...finally! I am wishing I'd had more room for a few more things, but what we have will have to do. Our water supply is not always what we wish it was in the summer months, so our garden size has to be kept down a bit. Oh well...we'll have a bountiful harvest of what we were able to get in the ground....right? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment