For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11-14

Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

We have a busy weekend ahead, so I decided to post this today rather than tomorrow. :-) Praying you have a wonderful weekend with your "dad's" and enjoy making some memories! We'll be busy in the garden today, not sure about tomorrow....that is up to the dad of this house. :-) Our dad's work so hard to provide for our families in these hard times...I know my hubby does. I am forever grateful and amazed at how strong my husband is. He is my hero...my best friend and the best dad my kids could ever have hoped for. We are truly blessed! Love you honey...you ARE the best!

2 comments:

Freedom Acres Farm said...

You are eager to honor your hubby and father of your children. But dear friend Father's Day isn't until next weekend Sunday, June 20, 2010. See now you have a whole week to shower LOVE on him. Be blessed Wade! -Brenda

Unknown said...

Yes, I realized that Saturday evening. Wade thought I had lost my mind, I think. LOL Oh well, at least I knew it was coming up. :-)

Post a Comment